Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Monday, October 01, 2007

I've got nuttin' honey

Just got home from my first day at a new job in a new company performing a new role. It was exhausting. No time to blog :-( and not much sock progress to report.


Monkey waits for his mama to come home from a very long day of work.

I can report that I was able to kick back and do lots of touristy things while my parents were here to visit, including but not limited to:

• union square shopping day
• craft store day (just me 'n mom)
• union square + ghirardelli square + cable car day
• half moon bay hike + barbara's fishtrap + half moon bay downtown day
• tour of jelly belly factory in fairfield, ca
• browsing/milling about san anselmo

Just typing all o' thing stuff is making me sleepy. Time for a nap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home