Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Friday, May 20, 2005

my preciousssssss.........

Today I took a giant leap for gadgetkind and finally procured a much deserved and coveted ipod. Yes, I know, everyone who is anyone got one when they first came out. I have drooled over them for ages, and just decided it was time. Perhaps it was the impending yearly trip to visit my S.O.'s relatives, perhaps it was the fact that the green ipod mini perfectly matches my favorite green purse. Maybe it was even those damned adorable i-pod socks that finally sold me. Of course, I will be making my own ipod sock this weekend, using some of the 50 bizillion colors of cascade 220 I already own...

My cats are jealous already. They were secretly hoping for a kitty pi, and now they'll be stuck trying to sleep on an ipod sock. Se la vie, kitties.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home