Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Monday, November 21, 2005

The California Flake Factor

It is something my friends, family and those from far away places have mulled over for ages...what exactly is it about Californians that allows them to back out of plans at the last minute...for any reason...without any warning...is it something in the air or water? Is this something in their genes?

Last Friday I was supposed to be having drinks with a gaggle of friends, it was supposed to be a veritable colliding of worlds...but every single one of them flaked. Every...last...one. Then, I was supposed to meet a group over at the Kristi Yamaguci ice rink for some noontime figure skating...and every single one of them flaked, too! And, this was a different group...

I'm starting to take it personally...


2 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger KB said...

waah..I happened to be out of town then! I'm so sorry. Can we please try again? I'm really not a flake!

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger ms. crafty said...

you were about the only person with a real excuse! you're no flake, besides, you made it up to me by seeing the Harry Potter movie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home