Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Thursday, November 17, 2005

The Grandest Opening

I apologize for the lateness with which these humble photos find themselves on the web. I was busy dealing with my imploding life. So, I apologize for the handful of folks who were counting on seeing these photos in a timely manner.

'Nuff said.


Joy packages up the many delicious door prizes.


Sample felty things.


Shameless showcase of my favorite creation.


Gorgeous ggh trunk show sweater with adorable strawberry hat.


ggh Kid Soft. Love it.


No, I didn't make my sweater. Sometimes it's hard to say "no" to Forever 21.


Baby Bobby Bear - I've been dying to make one of these.


The entrepreneur and photog himself, Mr. Marin Fiber Arts.


Joy modeling the mystery tarantula wrap thingy.


The lovely wall decal designed by yours truly.

Warren, I wish you a successful, fibrous future!

3 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger Janis said...

Good Logo!

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Civic Center said...

Janis beat me to it. Good Logo!

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger ms. crafty said...

you guys are too kind :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home