Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Something finished, finally.

Here it is, folks. The cowl-neck sweater from last Spring's Vogue Knitting. (At least I think it was last spring...I'm still looking for my box of craft mags after the move...)


Voila!



See, I really can finish something on occasion.

The best part is that it fits! After that last sweater fiasco (the Marilyn which slides right off of my shoulders and onto the floor under its own weight) I am relieved to say with authority that i can knit something that fits. Yay.

4 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger Janis said...

Yay! It is adorable

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger KB said...

that color is just gorgeous on you! I approve! Yay for finishing!

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger PippaW said...

O my, this collar is just BEAUTIFUL! So perfectly made! Compliments!!!

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger ms. crafty said...

you're too kind :-)

and thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home