Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Sunday, June 03, 2007

1 Skein Wonder



A simple, diagonal scarf in the baby blue bamboo from a store pattern at Marin Fiber Arts. I modified the pattern slightly (by casting on 5 fewer sts) to hopefully gain a little length.

Also, I modified the edging as I didn't want to risk any edge curling. (Side note: I knit this scarf using Lorna's laces and the edges curled all over the place.) That said, it could be completely unnecessary, since this yarn is quite drapey.

I love how it's turning out, and it's a joy to be working on something simple for a change.

1 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger KB said...

the color is just fantastic! What company produced the pattern? I'm living vicariously through your knitting. sigh. I hope you and Mabel are feeling better these days.
Miss you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home