Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Temporarily on hiatus

I'll be traveling to London for the next week and will have minimal access to photos/internet, but will actually have the joy of spending some time knitting with one ms. knitsybitsy.

We are planning to attend the first official UK Stitch 'n Bitch day on Saturday! This should be one crafty vacay. I'm taking three projects and I'm guessing that I won't finish even one...well ok, maybe I'll finish one on the plane or something.

Happy knitting!

2 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger KB said...

woo hoo! I'm so excited, I can't even sleep!

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger ms. crafty said...

Update: I didn't finish a thing (or even knit one stitch) on the plane. The seats were so cramped that I couldn't even move (sadly I'm not exaggerating on that point). I'm not a tall person by any means and my knees were jammed into the seat in front of me. I guess now I know why people pay more for United Economy Plus on overseas flights.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home