Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Long Time No Blog...

Poor neglected blog...I'm ever so sorry that I haven't been paying enough attention to you. I promise to do better (fingers crossed). I only have lame excuses like I've been busy working, I've had a lingering cold and my mind has been elsewhere...

On the knitting news front, my house has been taken over by mini-sweaters!

IMG_5807
These are going to be super cute holiday ornaments but right now they just make me smile hanging out in the living room.

IMG_5798
So far this one is my favorite - it's made with my leftover sock yarn and I swear it has as many stitches as a chunky knit baby sweater. Oh yes it does! It's so darn cute and it just fits over two fingers :-)

I have also been busy finally setting up an etsy store...those of you who've known me for a while know that back in the day a couple of girlfriends and I used to sell handknits at local craft fairs around the holidays.

I figured that I have a huge bagful of knitted items (literally a HUGE bag) and have started slowly and surely putting them on etsy. So far I've got a few items up! Anyway, enough shameless promotion...

I have to get back to work transferring files to the laptop...we are going to be sans power tomorrow from 9am - 2pm so I'll have to work remotely from the coffee shop a few blocks away...hopefully they will have power...fingers crossed!

I miss my knit night buddies. I swear I will be there the Thursday after Thanksgiving, so please try to be there too! Happy knitting!

1 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Blogger Hazel Nootsmaak said...

Those are SO adorable! I love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home