Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Sunday, June 19, 2005

The Unbirthday Cake

So my good friend J and I hadn't been to our favorite yarn store in a while, but had been blog stalking our favorite yarn store owner...and even before she admitted it in a post, we were CONVINED that she had the blues.

And we had to do something about that. So we decided to go visit and bring chocolate (which cures any blues if taken in large quantities).

We stopped at an adorable marketplace and purchased the world's cutest green (i.e. chocolate-filled...they come in blue, pink, and green) "unbirthday cake."





I have to report that besides being the cutest cake in the world, it was also completely delicious. I can still taste it....mmmmm.....

And, more importantly I think we might have brought a little cheer...at least we hope so...


1 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Blogger Janis said...

You brought tons of cheer!!!! I loved that cake and I really love you guys for cheering me up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home