Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Out with the old, in with the new...

I know what you're thinking, but I'm just talking about my hair. I sort of grew it out last year half as an experiement, and half because I had to be in a so-cal wedding.

Today, I lopped most of it off. It felt good. Oh yeah, I also dyed the underneath red. No, not candy apple red (stop worrying, sis, I'm sure I can bleach it out before your wedding). More like a person with dark red hair red.

Sorry about the lack of pics on the hair front, please be patient...

Kitty update: Chirper, one of the best cats ever, is at home and is getting near his time. He's 15 years old, anemic, is having kidney failure, and could have cancer. Poor baby. For now I'm making him more comfortable...poor little snuggly kitty...I'm just not ready to let go of him yet (he's still eating ravenously and still able to get around) ...plus what if he gets better (it could happen, I swear)...

Love you, Chirpy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home