Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Monday, July 17, 2006

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr



Subhead: Wind Knocked Out of Incompetent Co-Worker's Sails

Today in celebration/anticipation of my impending departure from workplace hell I felt compelled to "stick it to" some folks via email who've had it coming. I've gotta say it felt awfully good not bother holding back the jabs and punches. Take that, and that! I might even have felt a bit guilty if these jokers weren't "professional hobbyists" and thus deserving of my wrath and ire. Take that! Ms. Crafty 2, Jokers 0.

2 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger Janis said...

I am so happy for you that you are getting out of there! Congrats.

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger ms. crafty said...

Thank you!!!

It's about time...I'm not sure what really took me so long...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home