Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

When allergies attack

I have had a run of severe allergic reactions in the past few weeks which have each been increasing in intensity. The last one has been just brutal. It was one week ago and I still I have absolutely no energy and keep occasionally breaking out in hives.

The scary part is that I have no idea what the cause could possibly be. I'm allergic to two foods, and am quite adept at avoiding any contact with them whatsoever. I guess I'll find out soon enough when I visit the allergist in a couple 'o weeks.

Again, no energy to move, to blog, to work, even to talk. Nothing. My doc put it best yesterday on the phone when we were discussing my reactions to all of the meds I'm on. "Steroids are a real bitch."

At least Miss Mabel has religiously been keeping me company.





Ok, back to bed for me. Sigh.

1 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger Janis said...

I hope you feel better soon! I think that what has you getting hives and feeling like crap is more than just an allergic reaction. Know what I mean?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home