Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Friday, May 12, 2006

New template design!

Yes, I am a professional art director, although you would never know it from the sorry state of my blog. Today, I am embarking on a new mission...to create a fully customized and branded Ms. Crafty experience, which equates to pink, pink, pink!

This is really quite the perilous path to venture down, since I could probaby futz with this blog template/design forever...

Oh, well. Time to stop the dinking around and time to start knitting the weekend away. Huzzah.

3 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger Janis said...

So cute!

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Hazel Nootsmaak said...

so pink!

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger ms. crafty said...

Me loves da pink! Maybe I'll have to start doocing it up--changing the background once a month or something (keeping the signature pink, of course)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home