Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Thursday, April 20, 2006

I got an "A"

It has been tough taking a Thursday night class--every week 6:30 - 9:30 pm after working all day. Back in the day when I was in college I loved night classes...they were only once a week, and being a night owl was no big deal. I would often stay up all night and then head to fencing practice at 5:30 am.

Those days are long gone. Tonight as I sat down to take a mid-term exam I experienced a quick moment of panic when I tried to remember the last time I actually had to take a test for a grade...

Once we students were done taking the test, the teacher had us line up and watch him as he individually graded our tests. It was a unique experience. With his red pen at the ready, he scanned each test, pausing only to circle incorrect answers while raising his arms and shaking his head...it was quite a shaming experience.

I got two questions wrong--I'm actually surprised I didn't miss more since I'm too close to the subject itself and work with it daily. It was hard to pick the "best" answer from a field of right answers. I was probably overthinking each question a bit...

Still, I got an "A". Whew. Now for the final and group presentation...

1 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger Janis said...

Congrats! Miss smarty pants.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home