Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

London Calling

Or, rather, yarn purchased while on holiday in London is calling to me...ready to be a warm, snuggly scarf. Especially since the weather is so ridiculously cold here...I mean, if I wanted to live in perpetual rain I'd move to Seattle or Portland...

That said, I purchased a couple of skeins of Colinette Prism whilst at the Knitting and Stitching Show in London last fall without really having a project in mind (it was just so darn cheap over there). That is, until I started watching #1 Single. That's when I first began coveting Lisa's many, long, gorgeous scarves.

Thus began the large cable scarf. I've started this one over several times, but I think I finally like how this one is turning out.


bad photo--reflections of seldom seen sunlight





I know it just looks busy at such a small size, but I think that's what I like about it. And, since it's going to keep raining until at least mid-April I should get plenty of chances to wear it. Sigh.

2 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Blogger Hazel Nootsmaak said...

so pretty! you should make it long enough to wrap yourself up all the way. friggin rain.

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger ms. crafty said...

most definitely i should...a whole mummy suit...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home