Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Updates, updates, updates

Despite the title of this post, there really aren't too many updates to be had.

I started my new job two weeks ago, post wedding whirlwind. So far it's going well. The folks I work with directly are nice and smart and are expert at designing for the Internets, so that seems like a bonus compared to last job.

I have my own lovely office which has windows that open, and outdoors trees and flowers are growing--I can smell lavender and rosemary.

The office building is right on a river and has cute riverside dining nooks.

Why, this job sounds too good to be true. And in a way it is. Because I'm driving at least 90 miles a day (45 each way) in Bay Area traffic to get there.


Mabel waits patiently for me to get home.



Waiting is so exhausting...



If I sleep now, when I wake up mom'll be home...zzzzzzzzzzz...

On the plus side I will be getting to work with some really fantastic clients, and will have a large variety of work. Yay. Also, eventually I'll be able to telecommute part time...so that's not so bad either...

Who knows? Maybe I'll get tired of cold, foggy summers and will move to be closer to my job...assuming this one sticks...keeping fingers crossed...

In knitting news I'm working on a lovely store sample for Warren of Marin Fiber Arts. It's from a Rowan book, and is a super cute toddler wrap sweater (pics to follow once I get a bit more done).

1 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, Blogger Hazel Nootsmaak said...

I think it's inevitable... great new job up there, Marin Fiber Arts - I bet you'll move. Maybe not right away, but before too long. And you can leave all the cat pee behind!

Just think, weekends spent having brunch at Sam's, grabbing coffee in charming Mill Valley, hiking on Mt. Tam... City shmitty. It's always there when you want it. Glad to hear it's going well! Now, how soon will you need a content strategist?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home