Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Friday, December 29, 2006

I have officially entered a new realm of blog/nerd-dom



Here I am sitting in the Vegas airport. Cha-ching. Cha ching ching. Those pesky slot machines are full and at full volume. I'm trying desperately to stay awake (it feels like almost two in the morning at this point).

I apologize for being remiss in my blogging of late. While staying with my parents I ran into some internet connectivity issues. Let's just say that next year they are getting a router for christmas. Or wireless internet. Something along those lines.

Did you know that worlds collide at the Vegas airport? I'm sitting here, minding my own business with a 2.5 hour layover, when an old (despised would sound good here, but would be a bit strong...apathetically disliked is a more accurate description) coworker sits down right in front of me.

I'm hoping maybe she's obliterated, but I think I already know she's merely completely clueless, but she hasn't yet noticed my existence here. Whew. I'm safe for now.

Maybe I'll try to squeeze in a craft related post...or maybe I'll play web sudoku. The sky's the limit here in the vegas airport. Happy new year all!

3 Comments:

At 6:10 AM, Blogger KB said...

omg. who was it?

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Hazel Nootsmaak said...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

When you're home & all settled, I think it's time you did a smudge - a full spiritual cleansing so perhaps this can't ever happen again.

Ever.

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger ms. crafty said...

it was an old coworker from a different job, KB.

Yes please. Although she didn't actually end up getting on my plane. Whew. New Year '07 disaster averted...just barely!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home