Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

F.O. - Palooza

Lots 'o FO (finished object) eye candy today.

First, the world's cutest baby set:

Cardigan sweater with ribbed complementary cuffs and collar.


Slightly more sweater detail.


Booties.


Bootie detail.


Matching baby hat.

This entire set was knit up using Crystal Palace Bunny Hop--loved it! The variegated green is my favorite color, but I also scored some variegated blue, variegated purple, and solid buttery yellow for more baby items (for other babies) to come!

And, last but not least, the finished 1-skein bamboo scarf:


Diagonal edge detail.


Most of the scarf. The edge was hanging off of the other end of my coffee table. The length seems perfect for spring/summer as it will wrap around once.

I have a few more of these to make as well.

Now, what to make next...I do need to make another sweater for a baby being born in Sept. Do I get ahead (smart) or, do I procrastinate and work up something else in bamboo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home