Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Monday, July 25, 2005

I love me some new shoes!

Nothing beats the feeling of stepping out in a pair of new shoes. There you are, walking down the street in your sassy new kicks. Look at me, I've got new shoes! And they're fabulous!



Remember when you were a kid and you got to wear them home? Um, why don't they do it for adults? I"m serious. I'm sorry, but I've never had a better walk to work...clearly you should run out and get yourself a new pair of shoes.

Had a reunion of former coworkers at lunch--grabbed some delicious burritos and some froyo (frozen yogurt). We LOVE froyo. We used to talk about it when we worked in Emeryville. Of course, there was nowhere to get froyo in E-ville.



I'm looking forward to more reunion lunches, suckers! Shout out to Chris and KB! Miss working with you guys! See you soon!

1 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Blogger KB said...

those shoes are to *die* for. I mean it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home