Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Rain, rain go away!

Seriously. Torrential rains again...I think I'm never going to get to the beach :-(

Today my mom, sis, and I toured a local bakery, Rowena's, famous (in the South anyway) for their pound cake. It it the best I've ever had. KB, I've got a tiny one in my suitcase just for you. Really, I do!



The tour didn't consist of much, since they have a pretty tiny operation, but they had free samples.

They also had a tea room, so my mom, sis and I had a tea house lunch (which means we ate cucumber sandwiches and lots of cake and scones). It was fabulous. We were the only ones there...I could totally picture southern red hat ladies clubs having their high tea lunches there.



Then, we went and got massages...it was quite the relaxing day...if you haven't had a hot stone massage I don't know what you're waiting for...it was fabulous


KB, this one's for you...can you tell just how big Hoss is?

1 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger KB said...

O-M-G!!!!!

He's HUGE!!!!!

I love him!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home