Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Friday, June 24, 2005

Later tater...

I am so outta here on vacation. Two glorious weeks. The longest vacation I've had in 4+ years...yay!

One week visiting my fam in VA Beach (where you can actually swim in the ocean cause it gets warm), and one week on the Big Island of Hawaii.

Aloha!

Fyi, I left work early to pack. Turns out that the longer you actually have to pack, the longer it takes. So I literally took approximately 5.5 hours to do so...oh well. I'm sure I'll still have forgotten stuff.

Anyway, everyone take care whilst I'm gone. KB, I'll try to blog just for you! Good luck on Tuesday.

I'm almost done with the Teva Durham t-neck shrug...but now it'll have to wait until I get back...I'm onto the Debblie Bliss bolero from Interweave Knits...at least if I finish it I can wear it in VA Beach :-)

Take care. Pics of the fam are coming! I can't wait to see my mom!!! I think we're hitting a yarn store on the way home from the airport. We're two peas in a pod.

Later.

1 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Blogger KB said...

Thanks! I miss you already. Say hello to your mom for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home