Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Cable Car rides really are fun...

So, I was feeling super lazy last night and couldn't manage to turn on my computer once I got home from work. Sorry about that.

But, yesterday I actually managed to have some goofy, touron fun during my lunch hour. I rode a cable car. Yes, I realize that those are what the tourists ride in droves. When I was a child on vacation with my family, we rode the cable cars. But, in the five plus years that I have lived here, I hadn't managed to ride a cable car even once.

Perhaps it's the hefty costs -- $3 each ride (no transfers or return trips).

But yesterday when it was beautiful and sunny it was the perfect little outing.

And, of course, it's the best way to get to the Cable Car Museum. (I had to go pick up some gifty things for my dad who LOVES cable cars. Literally. Last time my parents visited I swear he woke up at 5am to be the first one on the cable cars each and every day...)

I felt like I was on a mini-vacation...of course, the real one starts Friday night! Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home