Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Changing the world, one bottom at a time...

The slogan for my new favorite and hilarious product...a little bottom sprayer that you snap on to your toilet to make it like a bidet, only far less sanitary.





Love that little drop of water!

Since it is impossible to read the key marketing highligts of this product via my tiny, tiny web photos, I'd like to elaborate them for you here:

  • sprays your bottom clean in seconds (mere seconds, surely you jest)
  • easily connects to your existing toilet (whew, no need for an additional porcelain throne)
  • you control the water position & pressure (sweet, i love to be in control)
  • everything you need to install in minutes (and yours for the low, low price of $19.95 if you call in the next five minutes)

    Why, where did I hear of such a miracle product?

    Why at the 2005 Phillipino Festival in downtown san fran. (I swear I wasn't sitting around the house on a gorgeous day watching infomercials...seriously.)

    Check out more hilarious features like a "How the Biffy Works" video and the lovely illustrated "Biffy Booklet" at www.biffy.com

  • 1 Comments:

    At 1:11 PM, Blogger KB said...

    yay! Go, Biffy, go!!! I wonder where the water comes from?

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home