Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Apparently I'm a knitting guru

Today, I was literally drooling at my desk I was so damn bored. I mean, the work I am doing right now is perfect for simpletons, but I swear to you that I am getting dumber and dumberer (see what I mean) by the day working this lame job...

Seriously, I'm having way too much trouble putting words together to form sentences. It's a struggle just to speak...that's how much I'm in a coma from the big day of boredom.

Today I actually had to explain to someone the difference between a graphic and html text. Literally. In the year 2005. And I had to do it with a straight face sans condescension. That's alot to ask of one person...

But, a small bit of thought exercise was employed by yours truly, when at lunch, I took a What kind of knitter are you? quiz at Quizzilla.



Apparently, I'm a knitting guru...and I didn't even know it.

Clearly I should quit my job and teach knitting. Of course, I've got to get a little better at it first...

A girl can dream...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home