Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Back in VA Beach

Man, you forget just how oppressive humidity can be. My first minutes out of the airport were difficult. I was immediately soaked with sweat and felt sticky-gross. But...there is something nice about warm weather...wearing shorts and sleeveless t-shirts...it's refreshing.

My first day was a jet-lag disaster. I ended up trying to stay up all day. Then, around 2pm i went to my sisters house to walk the dog and just sat down on the couch for a minute...of course, her dog, Sadie (I'll have to post a pic later) immedidately hopped up on the couch and cuddled up.

We slept for 4 hours.

Anyway, first day gone, and now i'm not at all adjusted to the time. Oh well.

Gotta go shop...cause that's what you do here in the summer when it's raining...you either eat or shop or both...

H&M baby!

3 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger KB said...

Whatja end up getting at H&M? Inquiring minds want to know!

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger ms. crafty said...

I seriously got everything they had that was linen...they were having a linen sale...

I might have to take some pics...the cutest orange linen dress (with beads).

A cute pink linen top with beads.

Cute tan linen skirt.

Adorable black linen pants.

And, a hilarious San Mateo t-shirt...I mean who would buy a San Mateo t-shirt? They also had a Santa Rosa one I considered...

I'm sure I got even more than that...I might take my mom back tomorrow and force her into some linen...this is the perfect climate for it :-)

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger KB said...

omg. San Mateo is much funnier than Santa Rosa! Can't wait to see. We're supposed to get 80-something degree weather here this week. So far, it's just been foggy and cold.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home