Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

New shoe overload...

I never thought it could happen to me, but today I completely lost my new shoe enthusiasm. It could be that wearing brand new shoes (different pairs of new shoes) two days in a row is too much excitement for one person to handle.

It could be that my feet hurt so much from the first day of new shoes, that the second were destined for disaster...I keep forgetting that you have to break said shoes in over time...

Anyway, my feet totally hurt...I'll be wearing bandaids for the rest of the week...

But don't they look fabulous? (not my feet, silly, the shoes--my feet are a disaster)



I can't believe I'm over the shoe thing, cause I won myself yet another pair of Fluevogs last night. What's that, you say? You won a pair of Fluevogs? How?

Well, let me tell you. The faux husband decided to make a bet. Now, last weekend while a smidge inebriated, he wanted to make a HUGE bet about whether or not a bit part in a move we were watching was played by Bronson PInchot (you know, Balke).

Being completely sober, I just couldn't make the bet since I knew he was dead wrong. It was just too easy. But last night, he challenged me to guess what one of his co-workers got his/her degree in. The only hint I got was one letter of the alphabet.

He also set a time limit of last night. He must have thought I would make one or two guesses and then give up.

Boy, he was wrong indeed. I spent a nice chunk of time working my way through the alphabet and saying everything that came to mind...

It took a while (at least half of an hour) but darn it, I got it!

But now I don't even want a new pair of shoes anymore...I'm over breaking in shoes...I wonder what I can get in trade...Hmmm...any ideas?

(KB, don't say yarn cause I don't have any more room!)

2 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger KB said...

Does the raw wool roving count as yarn?

And...is the black pair the ones that you won, or is there yet another pair to be had?

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger ms. crafty said...

there is yet ANOTHER pair to be had...for a grand total of three new pairs of shoes...

i can't get any more roving until i actually spin up some yarn...

some day...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home