Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Monday, August 08, 2005

Seaming Sucks...

Or at least, if you don't really know how to do it well it does...

I've almost finished the Debbie Bliss bolero, but I just can't get those darn seams to work out for me...I gave 'em a go three times tonight, and cannot get a truly invisible seam down...I had to frog and frog some more.

Ugh.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to hit a Stitch 'n Bitch this week for an impromptu seaming lesson...that is, if I ever want to wear that bolero...

Secretly I've been building a wardrobe around it...so I'd like to finish it soon.

Time to get going on a baby sweater...

3 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger KB said...

ditto. seaming does suck. We need Janis!

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Janis said...

You got it. Come in and I will show ya how to magically make it look beautiful.

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger ms. crafty said...

Will do. And thanks! It will definitely take some magic...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home