Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Stash 1, Wallet 0

I've been talking up how great I've been at avoiding buying yarn impulsively. And, I've made great strides...until Saturday...

I'm not quite sure what got into me but a friend and I went to Fungari in Half Moon Bay. It's a well-stocked store. Messy, disorganized, but good selection.

Anyway, they were having a sidewalk sale of sorts, in that they literally had boxes and bags of yarn out on the sidewalk in front of the store for discount prices.

I fell in love with this Jaeger yarn...a merino angora blend (hello, soft and warm) and decided to see if they'd cut me a deal.



This pile o' yarn serves as evidence that I was able to get an excellent price (under wholesale according to my friend)...so of course I got them all. I mean, it's going to be discontinued. Shouldn't I have enough to make my sweater coat, a hat, and then some?

I literally have nowhere to put this yarn...so I'd better get plowing through the stash to clear out some space...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home