Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Monday, January 08, 2007

Knit-spiration

Still working on the man scarf and hoping to make a dent in the second ball tonight (three balls total...I swear this might as well be laceweight yarn as long as it's taking me...). In the meantime, I have been searching for a quick, inspiring knit.

I have been longing for adorable knit cupcakes ever since I first set eyes on the 2005 Anthropologie holiday catalog. And now, thanks to One Skein, and some lovely Etsy knit-spiration I am hoping to turn some leftover yarn into some awfully yummy little knits.









I'm hoping to finally put some random single skein novelty yarn buys to good, supercute use.

3 Comments:

At 7:43 PM, Blogger badmommy said...

I've been wanting to do some of those One Skein cupcakes too - although I think I like the ones here better. Maybe we can get a little knitalong going.... (And we just won't talk about my progress on the last knitalong project.)

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger ms. crafty said...

Yes! Let's do it.

Um....I still haven't finished the last knit-a-long project...

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Hazel Nootsmaak said...

knitbiscuits

 

Post a Comment

<< Home