Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Bamboo Scarf the Second



This scarf has one fewer pattern repeat than the blue, thus making it a bit longer than its counterpart.

Love the colors!

Also, blocking some baby cuteness right now! Pictures TBD.

I have yet to find the time or willpower to block the bamboo. I'm keeping my fingers crossed I can manage to TCB this weekend.

[Side note:I won't be able to make knit night this week, so ladies and warren, have tons of fun for me and knit up a storm!]

3 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger KB said...

Those colors are *truly* amazing!!! Is it hand-dyed yarn? So fantastic!

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger ms. crafty said...

It is indeed a hand-dyed yarn. Good eye :-) I LOVE this stuff.

 
At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes, those colors are perfect together!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home