Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Holidazzle

IMG_4439.JPG

Well, we managed to get our tree all set up with some lights (both white lights and some giant colorful bulbs as well). Monkey has been rather underwhelmed with the entire decorating experience, although he has seen fit to remove a couple of stray plastic ornaments that didn't suit his aesthetic.

But, he LOVES taking a nap on the extra strand of lights...they are just warm enough to make a nice cozy electric cat nest. As long as he doesn't try to eat the lights we'll be good.

FYI, I'll be out of town (and away from blogging) for the next couple of days for a business trip. Wish me luck - it'll be COLD - far colder than my wardrobe will reasonably permit. Brrr.

3 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Blogger Hazel Nootsmaak said...

Hope you remember to bring a coat. This one time, I went somewhere cold, and I FORGOT MY EFFING COAT.

When's the next drink night!? I miss you!

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger ms. crafty said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger ms. crafty said...

Luckily I remembered my coat, but my CA coat wasn't any match for the blizzard on Tuesday. Still, I survived rather unscathed although my cough came back with a vengeance.

Let's do drinks soon please! Next Wed. perhaps?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home