Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Friday, August 12, 2005

Seaming Demystified

Well, I've successfully sewn up one seam of the Debbie Bliss bolero, so hopefully this weekend there will be a photo of my seaming success.

Thank you Janis for all of your help and patience. I learned that pinning is key, just like regular sewing (which I never learned to do either). Anyway, it was definitely something better to see in person--I just couldn't figure it out from various books...

I'm finally getting that baby sweater right, too. Good thing, 'cause I've got approximately 2.5 weeks to get it done before I actually get to see my new neice.

Anyway, we like to have "theme days" at work based solely on alliteration, so today was Flourescent-Free Friday. We climbed up on our desks and unscrewed all of the hideous flourescent bulbs...signs are now posted on the light fixtures which read "We're saving electricity AND headaches"

We're just hilarious.



See how the flourescent lights above me are no more?

1 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger Janis said...

You are welcome! I am proud of ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home