Ms Crafty: where craftiness rules supreme...

Monday, August 29, 2005

I just can't be bothered

Yeah, so I haven't been blogging lately. Why? I'm not sure that I have a definitive answer. Maybe it's because I'm feverishly working on a baby sweater for my new niece (who I'll meet this Wed. night). Maybe it's because I'm stressed out about that wedding next weekend. Maybe it's because my faux husband is already down in LA with my digital camera. Maybe I'm just lazy. Maybe I'm just uninspired.

That said, I had an excellent Sunday spent shopping and getting fabulous deals at the Napa outlets. I mean, what was I supposed to do? 100% Cashmere sweaters for $35? Can I just say that I've never had a 100% cashmere sweater before, and now I know what I've been missing. I had a really crappy day at work, but at least I was embraced all day by my wonderfully soft pink cashmere sweater.

It's funny how a simple thing like wearing the right sweater can make or break a day.

I used to have a hideous pink sweater years ago that was magical. That's right,magical. No matter how low I felt, I could just slap on my "feel better sweater" and suddenly I was on top of the world. Of course, it wasn't cashmere...

1 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger Janis said...

Well I am glad that you are posting again! Whose wedding?

Say hi to L.A. for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home